Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Pattern Universe - RC Pattern Flying > RC Pattern Flying
Reload this Page >

Composite pattern plane. Where to buy??

Community
Search
Notices
RC Pattern Flying Discuss all topics pertaining to RC Pattern Flying in this forum.

Composite pattern plane. Where to buy??

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2016, 06:36 PM
Flybynight47
My Feedback: (11)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Composite pattern plane. Where to buy??

Where do pattern flyers buy their planes. Looking for all composite only. Anyone know who made the "Revolution" plane? Thx
Old 06-02-2016, 07:28 PM
mgosson
My Feedback: (8)

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

F3A unlimited,
Mike Mueller can provide most everything you might need or want.
http://www.f3aunlimited.com/airplanes
Old 06-03-2016, 09:36 AM
MTK

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Flybynight47
Where do pattern flyers buy their planes. Looking for all composite only. Anyone know who made the "Revolution" plane? Thx
Are you referring to the Revolution Pro? That plane was built and sold by Composite ARF. It was quite the model for the money 10 years ago give or take.

The Impact followed the Rev Pro and it made unite an impact. Fuse buckle and some wing folding issues early on were its claim to infamy. But it also was a pretty decent flier just like the Rev Pro.

Composite ARF never ventured into pattern again.
Old 06-03-2016, 03:13 PM
drac1
My Feedback: (4)

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by MTK
Are you referring to the Revolution Pro? That plane was built and sold by Composite ARF. It was quite the model for the money 10 years ago give or take.

The Impact followed the Rev Pro and it made unite an impact. Fuse buckle and some wing folding issues early on were its claim to infamy. But it also was a pretty decent flier just like the Rev Pro.

Composite ARF never ventured into pattern again.
Not quite correct Matt. After the Impact came the Integral and then the Bryan Hebert designed Valiant, which was their last pattern plane. It came with the option of setting up for glow or electric.

My current plane is the Valiant and it is a good airplane, but it is no longer in production.
Old 06-03-2016, 05:41 PM
MTK

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Okie dokie!