Community
Search
Notices
RC Pattern Flying Discuss all topics pertaining to RC Pattern Flying in this forum.

Pattern Classifieds Change

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2018, 04:04 PM
pattratt
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Angry Pattern Classifieds Change

RCU has just changed there entire classified section. You now have to sort through entire data base to find something. The worst system I have ever seen to deal with buying or selling anything! "FUBAR" describes the whole situtation! Goodbye rcu hello rcgroups for classifieds any way!!!
Old 03-26-2018, 09:24 AM
Freddy
My Feedback: (3)

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Wow I just saw that. You are right. For us pattern folks it would be very hard to find the 1% of pattern stuff sorting through the myriad of IMAC, scale, and sport airplanes.
RCU.....if it ain't broke don't fix it!
Old 03-27-2018, 04:14 PM
andydallas
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I don't see the logic in doing this, frankly I looked in the pattern area every day,,oh well, I guess its rcgroups going forward
Old 03-28-2018, 09:37 AM
AAbdu
My Feedback: (18)

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Actually, I think RC Universe copied RC Groups format. They both suck now.
​​​​​​​
Old 03-28-2018, 11:04 AM
kdunlap
My Feedback: (12)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I guess they never asked themselves (or us) what do people use RCG for and RCU for? Much different listing engines. I relied on RCU for airplanes, RCG for parts. I liked how on RCU you could drill down to specific categories of airplanes. Now every bit of crap is thrown into the airplane listing. arghhhhh
Old 03-28-2018, 07:37 PM
kenh3497

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I left RCU because I disliked the format. It was ugly to use and clunky overall and at the time it was almost unusable. I went to RCG and never looked back. I come to RCU for the pattern forum and occasionally for the YS forum Sadly the YS forum is a dead horse now. IMO there is no comparison between RCG and RCU. RCG wins out hands down.

Ken