Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Pattern Universe - RC Pattern Flying > RC Pattern Flying
Reload this Page >

Genesis kits in stock at Aeroworks

Community
Search
Notices
RC Pattern Flying Discuss all topics pertaining to RC Pattern Flying in this forum.

Genesis kits in stock at Aeroworks

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2006, 09:40 AM
swk550
My Feedback: (76)

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Genesis kits in stock at Aeroworks

Looks like the Genesis kits are in stock at Aeroworks. I just got this e-mail from Rocco.

Hello Steve,

I have the Genesis kits and ARF in stock

Kit Price $595.95

ARF $ 1795.95

Let me know if you have any questions

Thank You,
Rocco
Aeroworks
303-366-4205
Old 02-10-2006, 10:11 PM
F.Imbriaco
My Feedback: (56)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Genesis kits in stock at Aeroworks

Steve,
Do you or someone out there know if ARC balsa laminate fuse is "firmer" than the previous ARFs and ARCs? Mike East posted that the fuse was somewhat soft and thin . I'm all in favor of keeping down weight, but wouldn't be happy with that situation.
One more thing , the CA website indicates 3 levels of Genesis - kit , ARC and ARF. Are we getting the ARC for $595 ?
Thanks
Old 02-10-2006, 11:03 PM
swk550
My Feedback: (76)

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
Default RE: Genesis kits in stock at Aeroworks

I believe the basic or builders kit for $595 is the same kits we purchased from Chip Hyde. The fuse is double glassed with a thin layer to styrofoam (or similar) between the layers. Yes the fuse is somewhat flexible before you build it. After I installed my DEPS pushrod system, the fuse became very stiff. There is a thread Electric Genesis build on the Electric pattern forum. I've posted many pictures. This fuse is no more "tender" that my Smaragd. Quality is the same.

Steve