Notices
RC Pattern Flying Discuss all topics pertaining to RC Pattern Flying in this forum.

Where to get this training aid ?

Old 01-18-2003, 05:54 AM
rajul
My Feedback: (58)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Where to get this training aid ?

Hi folks, I am looking for one of those miniature planes with a handle that is used for going through flight maneuvers before flight. It is around 1 foot in length. Does anyone know I can get one ? Well I can certainly make one out of a Revell kit but geez I'm not in the mood for building now. Thanks !
Old 01-18-2003, 06:39 AM
oceandiv
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have one of the hanger 9 ornaments glued to a dowel.
Old 01-18-2003, 07:21 AM
KeithB
My Feedback: (1)

Default Stick Plane

Funny that you ask. I just built one from scratch the other night. I modeled it from a reduced schematic of an F3A plane. It only too me about an hour to build.

However, if you don't want to build it you can buy one from the following web site: http://www.rc-aerobatics.com/stick_planes.htm

Keith
Old 01-18-2003, 01:10 PM
EXCAP232
My Feedback: (12)

Default Stick planes

There are several on the IMAC site under the downloads section. These are "flat" profiles meant to be applied to light ply or balsa.
Including Sukhoi, CAP, Extra and Ultimate
http://www.mini-iac.com/pages/servic...ice_planes.asp

Van Flowers http://www.rc-aerobatics.com/ does them complete and also has kits available. They are 3-dimensional models. A larger version is available for instructing groups. Click on the stick planes button on the left side of the page.

EXCAP232
Old 01-18-2003, 01:33 PM
rajul
My Feedback: (58)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I can never thank you guys at RCU enough ! The cut-outs from the IMAC site make it so convenient to make one. Meanwhile I'll email Van Flowers to see if he has a surplus that he is willing to part for a lower price...........Once again, thanks