Notices
RC Pattern Flying Discuss all topics pertaining to RC Pattern Flying in this forum.

OLD YS Pressure Fuel System

Old 06-16-2003, 04:55 AM
DerFly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default OLD YS Pressure Fuel System

I"ve posted this elsewhere but will try again here as I know this setup was used way back then and may even be legal for SPA........

Just got hold of an aftermarket YS Carb and Pressure regulator to fit the Webra Blackhead.

This is a 70's add on kit and includes Carb, regulator and some small fittings and instructions but unfortunately no plumbing diagram.

The carb is similar to a Perry and poses no problem to me. The instructions note that a pressure fitting needs to be drilled and fitted to the underside of the engine crankcase, 180 degrees opposed to the carb inlet to provide the timed pressure. This is also no drama.

The regulator is a black, moulded, two piece, screwed together arrangement with four connections on it. The instructions also mention a filter and one-way check valve (not provided) and to refer to the diagram (not available) to plumb it all together.

Any help much appreciated in doing this. Could someone provide me with a "wiring diagram"? Any other tips?

Thanks in advance guys......