RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   RC Pattern Flying (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-pattern-flying-101/)
-   -   2011 F3A Merchandise for sale by the NSRCA (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-pattern-flying-101/10577621-2011-f3a-merchandise-sale-nsrca.html)

Derek.Koopowitz 06-16-2011 02:30 PM

2011 F3A Merchandise for sale by the NSRCA

Everyone,

Merchandise for the 2011 F3A World Championships which are being held in Muncie in late July is now for sale on the NSRCA website - [link=http://www.nsrca.us]NSRCA[/link]. We have caps, polos, sweatshirts and t-shirts for sale. Get them now before they disappear... this will be the 1st run of merchandise, and we do intend to have more made. For those of you that are unable to attend the WCs... buy it now. It will be available at the WCs for sale as well, but we will have limited quantities there.

Since this is the first time we've utilized a store with merchandise for sale on the website, we may run into some teething problems... so please bear with us. You do need to register on the NSRCA website if you've never logged on to it before... you'll also need to make sure that you put your mailing address in when you order as it does not pick up the address from when you register... I'm in the process of correcting that.

Any feedback... please let me know!

p.s. unfortunately we can only ship to US customers - shipping overseas is VERY expensive! If there is enough demand for overseas and you are willing to pay shipping then I will enable it...

can773 06-16-2011 03:15 PM

RE: 2011 F3A Merchandise for sale by the NSRCA

Hey Derek,

Can we buy and have you hold for pickup in Muncie :D

Mastertech 06-16-2011 03:46 PM

Just tried to buy a few things and the site has no prices or any way to add anything to your cart.

Shame

Tim

Derek.Koopowitz 06-16-2011 04:38 PM

ORIGINAL: Mastertech

Just tried to buy a few things and the site has no prices or any way to add anything to your cart.

Shame

Tim

It is fixed now, Tim. Try again...

Derek.Koopowitz 06-16-2011 04:39 PM

ORIGINAL: can773

Hey Derek,

Can we buy and have you hold for pickup in Muncie :D
For the international people... buy in Muncie... sorry.

exeter_acres 06-16-2011 04:47 PM

I bought my shirt at Joe Nall...

come on folks! Lets support America's team!

J Lachowski 06-16-2011 05:03 PM

Bought a bunch of stuff. Went through Paypal without a hitch.

Mastertech 06-16-2011 05:11 PM

Me2

Tim

jetmech43 06-17-2011 04:00 AM

wheres the link I dont see it on the website

flywilly 06-18-2011 06:33 AM

Put a link here!!!

MachLoop 06-18-2011 09:38 AM

ORIGINAL: jetmech43

wheres the link I dont see it on the website
It only shows after you login.

Fixed Wing 06-27-2011 10:41 AM

Do the proceeds from these merchandise sales go directly to support the US Team? I did purchase a shirt thinking that was the case but after rereading the opening to this thread it doesn't mention direct support for the Team. Neither does the website where this merchandise is purchased mention how the proceeds will be used. Hmmm....did I get snookered???

burtona 06-27-2011 11:49 AM

You probably could use a new shirt anyway!

Derek.Koopowitz 06-27-2011 12:26 PM

ORIGINAL: Fixed Wing

Do the proceeds from these merchandise sales go directly to support the US Team? I did purchase a shirt thinking that was the case but after rereading the opening to this thread it doesn't mention direct support for the Team. Neither does the website where this merchandise is purchased mention how the proceeds will be used. Hmmm....did I get snookered???

The AMA and the NSRCA are hosting the F3A World Championships. As with any major event such as this, there are a LOT of expenses incurred especially if we want to put on a 1st class event. One of the biggest areas that we are struggling with are finding sponsors for the event. As one can imagine there are a lot of unpaid volunteers needed to support this event and even though they are unpaid, we still need to feed them every day for 12 days, and also provide them some form of help to offset their own expenses.

I am sure that the NSRCA will support the US Team but I can also tell you that based on the sales of merchandise to date, not much money is being made - none to this point, anyway. We haven't even covered the cost of paying for the merchandise yet - there is still a long way to go.

patternflyer1 06-28-2011 10:07 PM

Come on folks, cash in that change jar and buy some shirts/hats. It's not about supporting and putting money in the bank of the nsrca, it's about supporting the team. The money will go that direction (not speaking for the NSRCA, hope they can chime in on this). Costs have to be paid for, and then they will get theirs.

Please help the team members raise a little money and help offset their costs! A couple of shirts each will help them greatly!

Chris

ODD 07-16-2011 09:32 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I can't seem to find the menu, even when I'm logged in :o

Derek.Koopowitz 07-16-2011 10:42 PM

We've removed the F3A merchandise as it is being shipped to Muncie...

rwlewis 07-18-2011 06:10 AM

ORIGINAL: Derek.Koopowitz

A note on the front page of the website stating this might be helpful...

Derek.Koopowitz 07-18-2011 08:23 AM

ORIGINAL: rwlewis

ORIGINAL: Derek.Koopowitz

A note on the front page of the website stating this might be helpful...

Good point...

Gregg G 07-18-2011 08:29 PM

What we need is another link that you can click on that will send you to the merchandise section. I be that will double the amount of sales!