Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Futaba 6x

Old 08-07-2003, 10:40 PM
manofsteel
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Futaba 6x

I have a few years Futaba 6x computer radio and I called Futaba about increasing the model meory from 3 to six. They said that they can't! Bah!! All they have to do is upgrade the radio. I am willing to pay for it no less!! Futaba is going downhill. Any help out there? Also wanted them to put in a three way switch for the flaps. Their instructions are for the birds. Can not figure out to program each individual model. Each time I do it goes back to model # 1. Help
Old 08-08-2003, 12:14 AM
ec121k

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Futaba 6x

There's always brand J or H. I had a 6Xas for about 6 months. Went to an 8103 and love it. Also like the R700 receiver over that 127 "anchor" . I still have an F gold box too but use newer and better receivers.

My $.02