Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros
Reload this Page >

I just got my new Titan Trex 450 p Heli and need help

Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

I just got my new Titan Trex 450 p Heli and need help

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2011, 06:28 PM
fx16

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I just got my new Titan Trex 450 p Heli and need help

Hi to everyone! I really need help with my new toy, I bougth a Titan Trex 450 p and I deprogrammed the radio control by error and now I have not idea how to program the control back with it las configuration. could someone help me with this.
Old 03-04-2011, 06:25 AM
Rafael23cc
My Feedback: (6)

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: I just got my new Titan Trex 450 p Heli and need help

English version:
I think you are confused about the real name of your helicopter. From the ones that I know, it would either be a Mini Titan made by Thunder Tiger, or a TRex 450 made by Align. If you have a clone of any of these two all bets are off.

Then we go into the radio system. You do not mention which radio system you have, that is the most important part of the problem as you are asking a question specific to that radio.

I suggest that you go to this site:
[link]http://hobbiespr.com/[/link]
And look for local help there.

Spanish version/Version en espa~nol:
Yo entiendo que estas confundiendo el nombre y modelo de tu helicoptero. De los helicopteros que yo conozco, to helicoptero deberia ser o un Mini Titan manufacturado por Thunder Tiger, o un TRex 450 amnufacturado por Align. Si tu tienes una copia de uno de estos helicopteros, entonces no hay forma de saber el nombre real.

La segunda parte del problema es que tu no dices que marca y modelo es el radio que tienes. Tu problema es con el radio y no hay forma de decirte que esta mal si no sabemos la marca y modelo del radio. Estas haciendo una pregunta especifca de un radio y ni siquiera sabemos que radio es.

Te sugiero que vayas a esta pagina:
[link]http://hobbiespr.com/[/link]
y encuentres a alguien en tu area que te pueda ayudar.

Saludos de un Boricua en Kansas
Rafael