Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

how to set port number for FS-CT6B

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2011, 11:00 AM
twang905

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default how to set port number for FS-CT6B

i just got the transmitter FS-CT6B and when i pluged it in to program it , it asked me for the port number i typed in a random number and it said "invalid" is there a certain port number?
Old 03-10-2011, 10:32 AM
plane-addict

Default RE: how to set port number for FS-CT6B

Click Start-button and start typing 'device manager'. You will see a tiny list and in that list you should see device manager. Click it to open device manager.

- wait for all devices to appear and click on Ports (if available in the list with devices). If there are any ports available, take note of which one (com1, com3, etc...)
- Plug in the transmitter and you will see that the device list will refresh and the ports section adds a new port. That is the port you have to use.

I hope this helps (and works).

Good luck!
Old 04-16-2011, 12:36 PM
xtremmj

Default RE: how to set port number for FS-CT6B

I had the same problem. I will tell you how I have solve it. Completlly uninstall software and all it futures. Then conect transmitter and computer,turn the transmitter on,the computer will ask you do you want to instale new gadget,press YES,and after it finish instaling,you should installe T6 software. Then,turn off transmitter,turn it back on,open T6 program on your computer,open Settings button on manu,it will show you several COM prts. It is not COM 1,but you have to find out yourself which one is it. It is on COM 3 on my computer. After you connect it,it will start changing diagram on channels. One thing more,don't use battery charger port on transmitter,it has some problem whit it,and I burn my transmitter. I wish I havee looked at T6 forums before. Now I am waiting for a new one.