Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

conversion modules for older JR transmiter

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2011, 12:17 AM
JAYKOH
My Feedback: (13)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default conversion modules for older JR transmiter

Anyone out there have any experience with after market conversion modules for JR transmiters ?
Old 04-22-2011, 03:33 AM
BuschBarber
My Feedback: (2)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: conversion modules for older JR transmiter

ORIGINAL: JAYKOH

Anyone out there have any experience with after market conversion modules for JR transmiters ?
I have been using the Spektrum 2.4 RF Module with both my JR XP9303 transmitters ever since they were first offered in the marketplace. I have had Zero problems. I originally had a Coaxial Cable running from the Module to the Antenna, but not they have a Conversion Case that has the Antenna molded in. I just had to remove the circuit board from the old Module case, and put it in the new Module case.
Old 04-22-2011, 04:59 AM
Hircflyer

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I have used the XPS conversion on my old JR 347 a with outstanding results....also just finished installing a Hobby King JR conversion on a very old JR 642 transmitter and it works great also.
Old 04-25-2011, 08:49 AM
GBR2
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've used a Spektrum, XPS and FrSky module in my 9303 with no problems. They all work. One of the advantages of a modular radio in that you get a choice of what you decide you want to use.