Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Did I fry my Rx or what?

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2011, 10:40 PM
skatsrc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Did I fry my Rx or what?

This may sound confusing but here it goes. I have a Dx5e 2.4G Spectrum Tx & Rx. The planes I have are the ( Plane "A") Sonic 1.85 RTF that included a cheapie Tx/Rx and (Plane "B") an ARF. My plan was to use the Spectrum radio for both planes. I was able to bind the Spectrum Rx to model "A" and everything worked fine. Then moved the Rx to plane "B" but it would not bind. Does that have anything to do with "B's" ESC?? Decided to try the cheapie Tx and Rx from Plane "A" on Plane "B" and it works fine, so I'll go ahead and use it as is for now. I then returned the Spectrum Rx back to plane "A" and not the Rx won't light up or bind. Any ideas of what went wrong. And any idea how to fix it?

Thanks for any and all input,

Sam
Old 05-07-2011, 07:39 AM
exeter_acres
My Feedback: (2)

Default RE: Did I fry my Rx or what?

did you have the throttle plug from the ESC plugged in to the correct channel on your RX and was the polarity correct?
Old 05-07-2011, 09:00 AM
skatsrc

Default RE: Did I fry my Rx or what?

Yes to both questions