Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Hitec Customer Support

Old 05-09-2011, 06:21 PM
RC_Fanatic
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hitec Customer Support

I sent in a receiver that I bought a while ago, but would not work when I finally got around to using it, and a servo with the top case broken in a crash. After a couple of weeks, I was wondering why I'd not have a call from them for the cost of repairs. (They'd estimated $10.) I found out this afternoon when a box arrived with the repaired receiver and servo no charge. Not only is their equipment top notch, but their customer support is the best!
Old 05-09-2011, 06:33 PM
Jim Schwagle
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Hitec Customer Support

I had a similar experience and others have told me about theirs. Hitec's service seems to be great, with a satisfied customer in mind.
Old 05-10-2011, 06:40 AM
Rodney

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: Hitec Customer Support

I've also been the beneficiary of HiTec's excellent service, they have repaired my out of warranty equipment at no charge. A very good company to do business with as well as having first class merchandise.