Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros
Reload this Page >

Eflite 3 in 1 and spektrum receiver in Venom Beacon

Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Eflite 3 in 1 and spektrum receiver in Venom Beacon

Old 05-21-2011, 03:05 PM
wvheliguy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Eflite 3 in 1 and spektrum receiver in Venom Beacon

I have a friend who owns a Venom Beacon, his 4 in 1 went bad and he has recently acquired at Spektrum DX6i. His plan is to convert the Beacon to Spektrum compatible, I have a eflite 3 in 1 from a CX2 and a Spektrum 6100 receiver that I am willing to donate to the project. Since there is very little information on forums about the Beacon I was wondering what thougts were on this modication. The Beacon is a good deal heavier by comparison to CX2 and does not have the built in servo arm adjustment like the CX2, I had an Elie 4 in 1 which was suspect, we hooked it up in the Beacon, checked all connections bound to dx6i and got a severe spin on power up. Does anyone have any thoughts on this modification...like I said the 4 in 1 from old CX was suspect.
Old 05-21-2011, 06:18 PM
mongo
My Feedback: (14)

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
Default RE: Eflite 3 in 1 and spektrum receiver in Venom Beacon

i put an eflite 4 in one in a global bell 47.
worked ok, and was nice to have 2.4 in it.
have not ever tried the 3 in one/seperate rx route... yet
wana try that with a fasst rx.