Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros
Reload this Page >

Spektrum DX7 or JR XG7? give me suggestion plesae!hay all, I'm confused to choose a good radio for m

Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Spektrum DX7 or JR XG7? give me suggestion plesae!hay all, I'm confused to choose a good radio for m

Old 06-10-2011, 02:24 PM
JRX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Spektrum DX7 or JR XG7? give me suggestion plesae!hay all, I'm confused to choose a good radio for m

hay all, I'm confused to choose a good radio for me. and I find the Spectrum DX7, but I also look to XG7 JR. whether JR XG7 a good radio with telemetry?
so, which one is better XG7 Spectrum DX7 or JR?
I hope someone help give me a suggestion to use the best radio between DX7 or XG7.
thanks

Jerinx
Old 06-10-2011, 02:34 PM
BuschBarber
My Feedback: (2)

Default RE: Spektrum DX7 or JR XG7? give me suggestion plesae!hay all, I'm confused to choose a good radio for m

The DX7 (DSM2) has been replaced by the DX7S (DSMX). It has Telemetry and some of the programming found in the DX8.
Old 06-10-2011, 02:49 PM
JRX

Default RE: Spektrum DX7 or JR XG7? give me suggestion plesae!hay all, I'm confused to choose a good radio for m

if so, so if the DX7 is not produced anymore?
uh, what about jr xg7, what is a good radio?
Old 06-10-2011, 03:08 PM
BuschBarber
My Feedback: (2)

It looks like the JR XG7 will be available in the UK. I do not know if it will be offered in the US.
Old 06-10-2011, 04:11 PM
slarty

If you go for the Spektrum set, you may have difficulty in getting local service in Indonesia, the XG7 MAY be easier to get any servicing done locally. Find out where your nearest service centres are located.
Old 06-11-2011, 01:08 AM
JRX

Thanks guys for suggesting! I seem to be choosing XG7.