Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

CopterX servo help.

Old 06-17-2011, 02:37 AM
427notch

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CopterX servo help.

I bought a CopterX 450se v2 rtf a few years back because I was having trouble finding parts for the hbk2 as a new flyer parts are everything and yes I jumped to far ahead for my skill.
My work changed so they both laid there broken in a pile and now work has changed again and the hbk2 is up and running but the CopterX needs a little help.
I have replaced the main shaft,tail boom,fly bar and blades with Align parts but could not get the head unit to act right thats when I found out that one of the servos is broken.
I dont think i'm ready to upgrade the factory radio and servos but I cant seem to find a replacment without someone wanting to sell me stuff.
The owners manual disappered along time ago. The servo is a clear blue mini with no name brand on it , the raido is the CopterX cx-ct6a and the reciver has no name on it.
Any help is greatly appreciated.
Old 06-22-2011, 06:47 PM
ehirobo ehirobo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: CopterX servo help.

The blue servo are copterX cx-9g servo.