Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Can't Link FUT 6008HS ?

Old 07-03-2011, 09:04 AM
BalsaBob
My Feedback: (24)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Can't Link FUT 6008HS ?

I'm not having success linking a FUT 6008HS to my FUT 12Z (using the TM-14, 2.4 module). The green light on the reciever just keeps on blinking ...... According to the chart at the FUT website, they should be compatable. Any ideas ? Thanks. Bob
Old 07-03-2011, 10:52 AM
Campgems

Default RE: Can't Link FUT 6008HS ?

I'm not sure about the 12Z, but on the 10C, you have to set the mode for the right RX. There is probably a like setting on the 12Z. There was a chart in the manual showing which RX's worked in which mode. If the mode was wrong, the RX will not bind.

Don
Old 07-03-2011, 11:50 AM
Silent-AV8R

Default RE: Can't Link FUT 6008HS ?

In the frequency menu under "Linkage" you need to make sure that "Multi" is the mode selected.

Then when linking actually hold the tiny button down for a few seconds, it is not a quick click which some people do.

Also get the two antennas fairly close and away from any Wi-Fi stuff (routers, etc.)