Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Can Transmitters go out of calibration?

Old 07-16-2011, 03:05 PM
xcz5785
My Feedback: (21)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Can Transmitters go out of calibration?

I have a Futaba T6EX 2.4 Fasst System that is set up with two aircraft. I have a glitch with the throttle at idle and another position I'll get to in a minute. All is fine going up but come back down to idle and the servo surges. It is definitely the servo/TX and not fuel related, Ive seen it. Narrowing it down further it happens on both airplanes at the same position, the last click. Go to the bottom and it opens the throttle to fast idle, pull slightly down and it goes back to normal idle. Now the second problem is at snap roll to the left. The ailerons go neutral, only on one airplane. The right snap is fine, it only does it on left snap and at the farest positions. Let off a hair and its fine. Is there an adjustment I can do or just send it in?
Old 07-16-2011, 09:15 PM
AirmanBob
My Feedback: (14)

Default RE: Can Transmitters go out of calibration?

Man, you must be bending them sticks at the full throw position.

Maybe you should dial in 120% throw on those channels so you

don't force the stick beyond its normal high or low position.

Maybe that would work....

Bob
Old 07-17-2011, 04:07 AM
rmh

Default RE: Can Transmitters go out of calibration?

If you can positively show that the problem is related to stick position - ask for factory help
it may/may not be stick pot - -old Futaba systems (like others ) occasionaly had a stick pot problem - uncommon but it happened