Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

smart fly eq10 question

Old 07-30-2011, 03:41 AM
flyerdave
My Feedback: (211)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default smart fly eq10 question

Fairly new to power expanders. I have a smart fly eq10 with a futaba 149dp receiver and two 2700ma NiMH batteries 6.0 volt. I soldered the deans connectors onto the MPI switches last night. This morning, hooked everything up and one thing puzzles me. When I power up one battery, the battery light on the eq10 comes on, but when I turn on the other battery, the battery light comes on but the first battery light goes off. When I operate the servos, both battery lights will be on but as soon as I go back to neutral, one of the battery lights goes back off. Just wondering if I have hooked something up wrong or is this normal? Thanks for the help.