Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

FUTABA ( ZAP WC 2 Trim range/volume ?.

Old 08-28-2011, 09:29 AM
johnny serjeant

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FUTABA ( ZAP WC 2 Trim range/volume ?.

Hi there fellow modellers.

Could someone with experience of this Transmitter kindly explain HOW to INCREASEthe amount that the elevator digital trim moves the servo ?.

Ican figure ouit how to adjust the the "beeps" and "speed" produced when one moves the slider switch, but not how far it can move the servo.

Currently, using the full travel of the slider switch produces relatively minimal servo travel.

The other trims i.e. for the rudder and throttle and aileron seem to move the relavant servos quite a lot;; but not the elevator. Weird !.

I know this transmitter can do most things, If one knows how to get to the info; this one Ican't figure out ; the manual isn't helpful in this respect; or I'm not
looking in the right place!!.

A blow by blow account of "How To" would be useful.

Help appreciated.
John Serjeant

Old 08-28-2011, 03:46 PM
woodie

Default RE: FUTABA ( ZAP WC 2 Trim range/volume ?.

I believe you adjust the 'trim rate' settings on the TRM screen to control how much the trim steps move for each 'beep'.

Woodie
Old 08-28-2011, 04:14 PM
DougV

Default RE: FUTABA ( ZAP WC 2 Trim range/volume ?.

John,

Hope this helps! http://futaba-rc.com/downloads/manual-9z-notice.html

Doug.