Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros
Reload this Page >

How do you program Futaba 6EX-2.4GHz and Futaba 7C-2.4GH for a plane

Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

How do you program Futaba 6EX-2.4GHz and Futaba 7C-2.4GH for a plane

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2011, 10:29 AM
badatflying

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How do you program Futaba 6EX-2.4GHz and Futaba 7C-2.4GH for a plane

I am new to flying. I need help. I bought me this radio Futaba 7C-2.4GH and this radio was give to me Futaba 6EX-2.4GHz. the help I need is I would like to take the two radios program one to fly my airplane and set it up for the other one so I can train on it. First of all I have never set up a airplane. I had read both manuals but I just do not understand them I have searched for videos. Showing how to set up planes and training but have not found none known on my radios. I found a lot on spectrum radios. Did I buy the wrong radio to start on? I even wrote to Futaba and they said that they would no videos on it. I really need a video to help me. All the Futaba
said to do was go to a local hobby shop and asked them there are none around here to ask. Please help.
thank for your time !!!!!
Old 09-03-2011, 11:46 AM
BuschBarber
My Feedback: (2)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: How do you program Futaba 6EX-2.4GHz and Futaba 7C-2.4GH for a plane

ORIGINAL: badatflying

I am new to flying. I need help. I bought me this radio Futaba 7C-2.4GH and this radio was give to me Futaba 6EX-2.4GHz. the help I need is I would like to take the two radios program one to fly my airplane and set it up for the other one so I can train on it. First of all I have never set up a airplane. I had read both manuals but I just do not understand them I have searched for videos. Showing how to set up planes and training but have not found none known on my radios. I found a lot on spectrum radios. Did I buy the wrong radio to start on? I even wrote to Futaba and they said that they would no videos on it. I really need a video to help me. All the Futaba
said to do was go to a local hobby shop and asked them there are none around here to ask. Please help.
thank for your time !!!!!
You need to go to a local flying field, LHS, or a local RC club. That is the easiest way to learn how program your radio. Both are fine for what you want to do.