Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

broken switch

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2011, 12:10 PM
shark again

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default broken switch

I have a Futaba T6XA s transmitter with a broken air brake switch. Where can I buy a replacement for this? I am bulding a plane with flaps, and evidently that is the switch I would needfor them.
Come to think of it, this transmitter isaround 10 years old, should it be sent in for a 'tune up"? It works fine as far as I know except for the switch that broke when it fell over once. Thanks
Jim S.
Old 10-30-2011, 01:02 PM
BuschBarber
My Feedback: (2)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: broken switch

ORIGINAL: shark again

I have a Futaba T6XA s transmitter with a broken air brake switch. Where can I buy a replacement for this? I am bulding a plane with flaps, and evidently that is the switch I would need for them.
Come to think of it, this transmitter is around 10 years old, should it be sent in for a 'tune up''? It works fine as far as I know except for the switch that broke when it fell over once. Thanks
Jim S.
I have purchased replacement switches, for Futaba transmitters, from Tower Hobbies.
Old 10-30-2011, 01:28 PM
carrellh

Hobby services chages 37.50 for the first switch and 10.50 for each additional http://www.hobbyservices.com/futaba-rates.html a 'checkup' is another 31.50

Switches are 5.59 if you want to change it yourself http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...?&I=LXCLP3&P=V
Old 10-30-2011, 02:53 PM
shark again

Thanks guys, I guess I'll just order the switch and put it in myself.
Jim S.