Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Charging lipo for Dx7 transmitter question

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2011, 07:46 AM
Broken Blade
My Feedback: (5)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Charging lipo for Dx7 transmitter question

Hi, I bought a lipo battery for my Dx7. It has a JR plug and a Futaba plug as well as a balance plug. Can tell me the best way to charge it? I don't think you can use the stock Dx7 charger with it. I have a Imax charger and a small Eflite charger that I charge my heli lipo's with so will these work and what's the best way to connect it? Thanks
Old 11-12-2011, 08:02 AM
BuschBarber
My Feedback: (2)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Charging lipo for Dx7 transmitter question

ORIGINAL: Broken Blade

Hi, I bought a lipo battery for my Dx7. It has a JR plug and a Futaba plug as well as a balance plug. Can tell me the best way to charge it? I don't think you can use the stock Dx7 charger with it. I have a Imax charger and a small Eflite charger that I charge my heli lipo's with so will these work and what's the best way to connect it? Thanks
The best thing to do is to remove the battery from the Tx and charge it through the Balancing Tap using the appropriate LiPo charger.
Old 11-13-2011, 06:29 AM
Broken Blade
My Feedback: (5)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Charging lipo for Dx7 transmitter question

Thanks a bunch for the help. That's what I'll do.