Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Help with Jr11x zero

Old 12-03-2011, 02:50 PM
ian51291

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help with Jr11x zero

Ive just got one of these radio's and im made up with it,one thing i cant get to work is the expo when you mix two channels together ,it will only work on the master channel but not on the slave,the trim and D/R work fine,any help would be appreciated,BTW in using mix 1

Cheers

Ian
Old 12-03-2011, 03:24 PM
BuschBarber
My Feedback: (2)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Help with Jr11x zero

ORIGINAL: ian51291

Ive just got one of these radio's and im made up with it,one thing i cant get to work is the expo when you mix two channels together ,it will only work on the master channel but not on the slave,the trim and D/R work fine,any help would be appreciated,BTW in using mix 1

Cheers

Ian
I do not have an 11X, but if it is anything like the 9503, when you Mate one channel to another, like for Doal Ailerons, Expo works for both channels. I am not sure if it works when you use Programmable Mixers.
Old 12-03-2011, 05:22 PM
AWorrest
My Feedback: (5)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Rich’s suggestion of using the mating function on the Wing Type menu is the quickest and easiest way to couple two channels so they have common trim, rates and expocurves. The 11XZero programming is not entirely the same as used with the transmitter sold in the US. On mine it is possible to use the program mix to have the same dual rates for two channels through sub menus. When the throttle, rudder, aileron, elevator or flap is selected as the master channel, a submenu will pop up asking which include functions are to be transferred to the slave.Expo is one of the possible include functions for the aileron, rudder and ailerons. If your transmitter programming doesn’t do this, you will have to use the Wing Type mate function.

Allan

Old 12-04-2011, 08:13 AM
ian51291

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for the reply guys,i was playing around with the menu and noticed the channel mate,all sorted now

Cheers

Ian.