Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Momentary toggle switch for 9303 tx? SOLVED!

Old 12-12-2011, 10:24 PM
Dave McDonald
My Feedback: (19)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Momentary toggle switch for 9303 tx? SOLVED!

I posted this question earlier in the JR/Spektrum forum, but never got a direct answer, so I'll try here instead.

I would like to replace the GEAR toggle switch on a JR 9303 transmitter with a momentary toggle switch that looks the same, or at least similar. Does a momentary version of the GEAR switch exist? If so, where can I order one?
Old 12-13-2011, 03:03 AM
BuschBarber
My Feedback: (2)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Momentary toggle switch for 9303 tx? SOLVED!

ORIGINAL: Dave McDonald

I posted this question earlier in the JR/Spektrum forum, but never got a direct answer, so I'll try here instead.

I would like to replace the GEAR toggle switch on a JR 9303 transmitter with a momentary toggle switch that looks the same, or at least similar. Does a momentary version of the GEAR switch exist? If so, where can I order one?
Sometimes, you can buy such things at Radio Shack or another electronics store. I have purchased Toggle Switchs, for Futaba radios, at Tower Hobbies. Perhaps they have a Momentary switch that will work for your JR/Spektrum. JR does not necessarily respond anymore on the JR forum, but there are many knowledgeable people who do respond. Andy Kunz responds to Spektrum questions as he is a Spektrum developer, but I believe his area of expertise is programming.
Old 12-14-2011, 08:54 PM
Dave McDonald
My Feedback: (19)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Momentary toggle switch for 9303 tx? SOLVED!

Problem solved!

It turned out that Futaba sells an exact match to the JR 9303 gear switch.

The momentary version of that switch is Futaba part number FUTM3680.
http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...?&I=LXCLP5&P=7