Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

li-op with regulator wiring help

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2011, 08:55 AM
Kwikfli

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default li-op with regulator wiring help

I need help wiring my 2s 7.4 battery and 4.8 regulator, exactly where do I put the switch? I am using a older Futaba reciever and older servo.
Old 12-17-2011, 09:05 AM
BuschBarber
My Feedback: (2)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: li-op with regulator wiring help

ORIGINAL: Kwikfli

I need help wiring my 2s 7.4 battery and 4.8 regulator, exactly where do I put the switch? I am using a older Futaba reciever and older servo.
The battery plugs in to the Battery Connector on the Switch Harness. The Voltage Regulator plugs in between the Switch Harness and the Receiver. When you are checking the Rx battery voltage, through the Charging Jack, you are getting the Unregulated voltage of the battery. Since I use LiPo Rx batteries with Balancing Taps, I remove the Rx battery to charge it. I also disconnect the LiPo Rx battery from the Switch Harness, at the end of every flying day, so there is no chance that the battery can be drained if the Switch is left on.