Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Removable transmitter switch plates

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2012, 03:23 PM
Rocad
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Removable transmitter switch plates

Has anyone else ever wanted faceplates they can switch on the front of their transmitters?

My new Futaba T7C simply labels the switches A through G. I'd like to lable them according to which plane I'm flying. I know I can add simple labels, but I'd like to make it look good and have different sets of attachable faceplates for each plane (assuming I set up the switches different based on plane).

To save time, are there any existing patterns for specific transmitter switch plates?
Old 04-21-2012, 01:33 PM
Lakeman1

Default RE: Removable transmitter switch plates

I bought a Dymo Lectratag that will make labels small enough to write AIL, RUD, ELEV etc. on the switch labels. They are just paper with ink but you can cut pieces of laminating material to cover them.
Looks good and is removable. White background with black letters. Different fonts, Bold or regular, Different sizes. Borders,Shadow, Outline, Italic.
Old 04-21-2012, 01:40 PM
BuschBarber
My Feedback: (2)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: Lakeman1

I bought a Dymo Lectratag that will make labels small enough to write AIL, RUD, ELEV etc. on the switch labels. They are just paper with ink but you can cut pieces of laminating material to cover them.
Looks good and is removable. White background with black letters. Different fonts, Bold or regular, Different sizes. Borders,Shadow, Outline, Italic.
I use a Brother Labelmaker. Plastic labels with different sizes, fonts, and colors. Staples carries them.
Old 04-21-2012, 02:20 PM
Lakeman1

I just looked up the Lectratag options and you can also get the plastic tape in all different colors and clear if you want no color background. Cool Stuff!!