Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Fly Sky GT3C Radio Myth or fact

Old 07-19-2012, 07:10 AM
rcwinder

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fly Sky GT3C Radio Myth or fact

Ok here is something I am trying to wrap my brain around. I got back into rc racing after a 20 yr break. I am low budget and bought a flysky radio and am loving it its cheap and has alot of bang for the buck.

I have 1 or 2 guys that I race with saying they are being banned and some local events the club i race with has not said anything about them.

The rumor is they cause interferance with some radios. I HAVE NOT FOUND PROOF OF THAT.

As a mater of fact the only thing i have heard are hearsay and that the glitching issues people are having is a spectrum receiver.

I have a feeling there are a few people out that that feel like they have been cheated because they bought a $400 dollar radio and the fly sky $40 almost as good.

Please help me as I am trying to find out if there is any data to back up the claims made by a few people or are they accualy just spreading rumors?
Old 07-21-2012, 06:01 PM
porterdog

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Fly Sky GT3C Radio Myth or fact

I sold my FS with extreme prejudice but that's not why.   Check the forums at RCT; there's quite a bit of discussion on this topic there.