Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Hitec Eclipse QPCM

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2003, 10:28 PM
Stein

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hitec Eclipse QPCM

Hi:

I just bought the Hitec Eclipse QPCM. If I turn the plane on first then the radio the servos go crazy and jitter for about 1 sec or so. But if I turn the radio on first then the plane the servos do not jitter. Is this normal? I really like the radio, I have 3 receivers FM and 3 planes all I have to do is change the # on the radio and I am ready to fly any plane. That is a lot better then taking 3 radios to the field. I have heard that the radio uses a lot of battery power very quick but I have not seen that yet. I also take a charger to the field in case I have to charge it. Let me know if you guys have found that you servos jitter when you turn teh plane on first?

Thanks,

Stein
Old 09-08-2003, 11:31 AM
Rodney

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: Hitec Eclipse QPCM

It is common knowledge that you should always turn on the transmitter first because; if there is no RF signal, the recievers gain is wide open and it trys to pick up on any electrical noise in the vicinity which can an often does give bad info to the servos. You should also always turn the reciever off befor turning off the tranmitter.