Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Charging lights on a jr charger

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2012, 05:14 PM
petey156

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Charging lights on a jr charger

The lights on my jr factory charger, charging stock batteries the lights are not shutting off, been pluged in for 28 hours. Impretty sure they would shut off before when the batteries reach full charge. Does this mean the batteries are no good? I always trusted my batteries and never had any trouble. What should I do?

Old 08-26-2012, 05:53 PM
BuschBarber
My Feedback: (2)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Charging lights on a jr charger

ORIGINAL: petey156

The lights on my jr factory charger, charging stock batteries the lights are not shutting off, been pluged in for 28 hours. Impretty sure they would shut off before when the batteries reach full charge. Does this mean the batteries are no good? I always trusted my batteries and never had any trouble. What should I do?

Factory Wall Chargers (Wall Worts) have red lights and never turn off until the battery is removed. They are constant current and low charge raye.
Old 08-26-2012, 06:10 PM
petey156

Thanks for the reply, for some reason I thought the used to shut off.

Thank you.
Old 08-29-2012, 01:00 PM
geeter
My Feedback: (110)

your right ,they don't shut off upon full charge at all. i have three and they always stay on until you unplug the charger or battery .....RON