Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

JR Receivers

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2012, 05:28 PM
acdii

Received 97 Likes on 88 Posts
Default JR Receivers

Ihave 2 FM RX, need to know what radios they work with. R955S and R770S Both on channel 44. Wonder if they will both work with the same radio.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Ec87358.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	142.9 KB
ID:	1817642  
Old 11-04-2012, 06:18 PM
iflylilplanes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: JR Receivers

If radios are the same around the world the answer is yes, I have an old JR Max66 transmitter and I use it with 3 differant JR recievers, 2 Bluebird recievers and one Hitec. All work well with no issues, Australian radios work on 36Mhz FM, your US gear if it's on 72Mhz FM should be OK.
Old 11-04-2012, 06:30 PM
acdii

Curious, would they work with other radios, like a Futaba or Airtronics, or are they brand specific like the 2.4 stuff.
Old 11-04-2012, 06:35 PM
fizzwater2
My Feedback: (61)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Those are both s-pcm receivers from jr, not just fm receivers, will only operate with jr transmitters that can transmit in s-pcm mode. Ive had 8103 and xp9303 transmitters, they will, can't comment on others, those are the two that I have experience with
Old 11-04-2012, 06:39 PM
acdii

OK thanks.  Maybe I can find one to go with these. My friend can use an upgrade in his radios.
Old 11-04-2012, 06:50 PM
A.T.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: iflylilplanes If radios are the same around the world the answer is yes, I have an old JR Max66 transmitter and I use it with 3 differant JR recievers, 2 Bluebird recievers and one Hitec. All work well with no issues, Australian radios work on 36Mhz FM, your US gear if it's on 72Mhz FM should be OK.
Post #4 +1
PCM receivers are proprietary to the individual brands but over the years each brand produced several new
PCMtypes which did not work with earlier own brand Tx - user needs to match PCM, SPCM, QPCMetc to the various transmitters.

Standard PPMreceivers are not universal either.
27Mhz <41 Mhz are generally univsersal with a few exceptions when used with transmitters with a synthesised module installed.
The main problem is with 72MHz &75Mhz in that "frequency shift" either Positive such as JR&Sanwa (aka Airtronics)
and Negative shift such as Futaba and Hitec, refer:
Negative and/or positive shift in Transmitters and Receivers - 101 re Differences
All recent Hitec, JR x 1 and a few lesser known brand PPM receivers do have "auto shift"

Alan T.
Alan's Hobby, Model & RC FAQ Web Links