Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

New convert to 2.4 JR 9303

Old 01-01-2013, 11:00 AM
Checklst

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New convert to 2.4 JR 9303

Just flew my second plane on the new 2.4 on my old 9303 trans ......I have the DM9 DSM2 trans mod and all three planes are on AR7010 DSMX receivers. Reporting no problems so far with the new tech. So far a bind and go type system...........have not had to reprogram the edge 540 or the stick....just change them from SPCM to PPM to allow the new 2.4 to work. The Yak 88 is running 3 Nicads on an IBEC.....The 540 edge is 2 NIMH on receiver and one NIMH on the ignition. The 120 lite stick is 2 nicads on receiver,the G26 is Mag so ignition batt required....great system.

I now down to these 3 gas planes(DLE 55) (DLE30) (G26 Zenoah)..... all Glow is sold or put away in storage......only have one Glow I just can't seem to part with a Rascal 110 with a twin OS gemini 160 4 cycle, I have seen ignition systems for the engine but not a Gas carb conversion.....maybe in the future!!!

During the conversion on the stick today with test flight next planned next week

Hope you guys have a great 2013.....mine is starting out well.

Old 01-01-2013, 11:22 AM
warbird72
My Feedback: (79)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: New convert to 2.4 JR 9303

Very nice set up bud!! Keep up
the great work