Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

JR Propo US Office!

Old 04-07-2013, 07:14 AM
pitstop000
My Feedback: (26)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JR Propo US Office!

JR Propo US Office!

Old 04-07-2013, 08:01 AM
pitstop000
My Feedback: (26)

Default RE: JR Propo US Office!

Old 04-07-2013, 11:05 AM
Montee

Yap !

Sad day.

Old 04-07-2013, 12:33 PM
karolh

Received 33 Likes on 32 Posts

What is this all about ????
Old 04-16-2013, 02:07 AM
AMA-69405
My Feedback: (22)

Here's the press release... I now know precisely as much as I did before I read it.

<hr />

Japan Remote Control Co., Ltd and Horizon Hobby Inc. are pleased to announce the formation of the JR Propo” JR Americas USA office”. Japan Remote Control Co., Ltd based in Osaka, Japan will open a US office in 2013 and provide, along with Horizon Hobby, the entire JR Propo line of products in the Americas. JR items previously not distributed in the Americas will be distributed through the JR Propo JR Americas US office along with warranty and service for those items. Horizon Hobby Inc., the exclusive distributor for JR products in the Americas, will continue in its role as JR’s exclusive distributor and will provide sales, service, and support of their current and future line of JR products. With this new distribution approach Japan Remote Control Co., Ltd and Horizon Hobby Inc. will be providing complete coverage of the JR product line and servicing the JR customers’ needs in all areas of the hobby industry. Look for the booth at the Weak Signals 2013 Toledo Show and at other events throughout the coming year.

Old 04-28-2013, 03:59 PM
rexbirk

Something going on. A hobby shop owner told me that JR was going to split from Horizon. No idea why. It does seem strange that they have come out with their own system in place of DSMx but on the website I still see DSMx radios too.

Puzzling?
Old 04-28-2013, 04:10 PM
BuschBarber
My Feedback: (2)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: rexbirk

Something going on. A hobby shop owner told me that JR was going to split from Horizon. No idea why. It does seem strange that they have come out with their own system in place of DSMx but on the website I still see DSMx radios too.

Puzzling?
JR America is just doing the marketing andndeciding which ofntheir products will be offered in the US. Horizon handles the Support and Repair.
Old 04-29-2013, 08:12 AM
BarracudaHockey
My Feedback: (11)

Received 345 Likes on 276 Posts

JR America will also be running the Team JR stuff.