Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Help with programming 12x

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2013, 05:01 PM
mmontella
My Feedback: (36)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help with programming 12x

I have a JR 12x and am trying to set up a Jet with the rudder as master and nose steering (AUX2) as slave. I have the AUX2 disabled in the Devices menu and slaved to the RUDD in the wing type menu. So far so goood. Now what I want to do is disable the nose steering when the gear is up. When I try to set up a mix I can select RUDD as the first mix channel but can not selece AUX2 as the second mix channel as it does not show up on the menu. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Mark
Old 06-01-2013, 05:08 AM
BarracudaHockey
My Feedback: (11)

Received 351 Likes on 281 Posts
Default RE: Help with programming 12x

Aux2 wont show up like that when its disabled. What you did is mate them and not mix them.

If reenable Aux2 and setup a P-Mix you should be able to control whether that mix is active or not via a switch.