Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Assan receivers

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2013, 06:31 PM
Steve Westphal

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Assan receivers

I have been looking at the Assan receivers for one of my 18 inch park flyers. I have never used any Assan receivers therefore do not know a thing about them. Does anyone have experience with this product. They are small and very affordable. Any comments would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Old 08-22-2013, 07:09 PM
flyinwalenda
My Feedback: (5)

I've been using the Assan systems for 5 years. I have them operating in Futaba , JR, and Hitec transmitters. I am using the smallest 3 channel receiver in a Slow Stick and the 4,6,7,and 9 channel RX's in park flyers up through 120 size planes and the larger 8 channel RX in giant scale planes with no issues. I never had brown-outs, loss of range/control, or any module or receiver fail. The system just works.
Old 08-23-2013, 03:45 PM
Steve Westphal

Brian.....thank you for the endorsement on the Assan's. I think I will pick up a 4 ch. and a 6 ch. None of my small stuff will require more than a 6 ch. Thanks again.
Old 08-23-2013, 04:17 PM
flyinwalenda
My Feedback: (5)

You're welcome. Not sure what radio module you need(if any) but I may be getting rid of my Futaba system I had as a back-up. I increased my memory card in my TX so now I have my other TX and module as a back-up. If you are interested let me know via PM.
Old 08-23-2013, 07:20 PM
Steve Westphal

Brian.....I am not sure what a module is or does. I use a Futaba 6 ch. with an Anylink and it binds well. Keep in touch and I will pick your brain. We have flown glow for 60 years and are just now doing some electric. We have several RTF Park Flyers and do not learn much when you plug it in and then fly it 20 minutes later!!!!! Keep in touch and I will do the same. Having an engineering problem with a Turnigy motor and a GWS 8/4 prop. Do not know how to mount the prop. Will keep trying. Later.