Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Need help programming jr 9303

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2013, 08:39 PM
PLANE JIM
My Feedback: (109)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Need help programming jr 9303

Hello everyone-I am frustrated with trying to program my 9303 for 9 channels

Airplane
2 aileron servos
2 flap servos
2 spoiler servos
1 elevator
1 rudder
1 throttle

No "Y" harnesses -would like to be able to trim every servo independently
Would like to put the spoilers on one of the sliders on side of case of transmitter
Be able to activate the flaps thru the normal flap switch on transmitter

I have the manual and between reading about INH and ACT and mixing -well let's just say I am challenged on this one-thanks for any help
Old 12-13-2013, 12:06 AM
AWorrest
My Feedback: (5)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

It is a strange airplane that has spoilers. I might have thought you had a motor glider. But you said airplane, so airplane it will be.

Set the model Type SEL to ACRO. If the model memory is already ACRO, do a MDL Reset.

In the DeviceSEL, inhibit (INH) the OUT of the GEAR, AUX3, and AUX4 channels. (The GEAR channel has to be inhibited before it can be mated to the right aileron. The same for AUX3 for it to be mated to the flap and AUX4 to AUX2, the spoiler.) Set the FLAP channel device to FLAP SW and set its output to SYS. (This is done so you can use the flap switch and the FLAP SYS menu in the function list to control the flaps.) Set the AUX2 device to FLAP LEV if you want to use the left slider for the spoilers or use AUX3 LEV if you want to use the right slider. Verify the output of AUX2 is ACT. It is up to you if you want to activate flight modes. A photo is attached of the DeviceSEL menu.

In Wing TYPE menu, set the wing: to NORMAL. Dual/mate AILE channel to GEAR, FLAP to AUX3. (AUX4 can’t be mated with the dual/mate. A program mix has to be used.)

In a normal program mix (#3, for example) mix AUX2 -> AUX4. Set both Pos0 rates to +100%.

Set the FLAP SYS menu variables to your liking.

That is the basic set up.

Allan
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	DeviiceSEL Menu.jpg
Views:	133
Size:	44.2 KB
ID:	1947192   Click image for larger version

Name:	Wing TYPE Menu.jpg
Views:	137
Size:	54.4 KB
ID:	1947193   Click image for larger version

Name:	Spoiler Program Mix.jpg
Views:	130
Size:	72.2 KB
ID:	1947194  
Old 12-13-2013, 04:40 AM
BarracudaHockey
My Feedback: (11)

Received 351 Likes on 281 Posts

Flaps, spoilers, and a throttle, sure looks like a motor glider to me.

Whatcha flyin there Jim?
Old 12-13-2013, 07:53 AM
PLANE JIM

I had a senior telemaster that I built over 20 years ago-I crashed it about 18 years ago, I pulled it out of the rafters and did the following modifications.
added a wingtube -that 90 plus inch wing was way too big for one piece, dropped the total dihedral to one inch, added spoilers, and flaps.

But the biggest mod was making that square fuselage into a round fuse with a enclosed round cowl. Covered in dark red ultracoat with saito 72 and glow driver.

I would like to make this thing be able to have CROW and also be able to throw spoilers out and drag over the numbers like a Boeing 727-

I would have liked to mod the leading edge where it would roll forward and down-(like a leading edge slat but I was not smart enough to figure the mechanical linkages required for the operation)

Thanks for everyone's help-I am going to go try this set up procedure
Old 12-13-2013, 01:53 PM
PLANE JIM

Thanks for the advice-it works perfect now-Have a great Christmas