Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

18MZ Question for Futaba Gurus

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2014, 05:05 PM
patternjockey
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question 18MZ Question for Futaba Gurus

Hi folks

I loaded up a few .wav files for some sound effects when I turn on certain conditions. It all worked well but with the SD card installed, I get a double beep whenever I move the aileron stick towards the right side. Could not figure out where or why it does this and I tried everything I could to source the mystery beep.

I shutdown the TX, removed the SD card, rebooted and presto.... the beep sound goes away. I reinstalled the card and the beep returned with aileron stick movement.

So is this some sort of warning? Can the SD card be left in and the beeping sound made to .... well go away?

Any thought appreciated.

Dave

Last edited by patternjockey; 03-13-2014 at 05:12 PM.
Old 08-11-2014, 12:50 PM
kellys1729

Hi do not know if you already know, but there was a bug with the download you have causing the beep but not doing any harm. The latest version 2.4.1 cures this I hope this is of some help to you
Old 08-11-2014, 01:59 PM
patternjockey
My Feedback: (1)

Originally Posted by kellys1729
Hi do not know if you already know, but there was a bug with the download you have causing the beep but not doing any harm. The latest version 2.4.1 cures this I hope this is of some help to you
Hey Kellys1729

Thanks for the info...at least one Guru on here! I'll update my TX asap.