Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros
Reload this Page >

14SG Malcom Holts book on Amazon!I have it but now can't accesss it!!

Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

14SG Malcom Holts book on Amazon!I have it but now can't accesss it!!

Old 04-16-2014, 07:55 PM
moodier
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 14SG Malcom Holts book on Amazon!I have it but now can't accesss it!!

I have the book he published thru Amazon but went to use it and can't get to it.Says the application expired must update to newer version!Anyone know how to dealwith this?Can't find the posts that Malcom had on here as could probably PM him for the info how to deal can't seem to find way to ask Amazon how to handle this!Need to get to it as is much better than Futaba manual for many things need.Just trying to set up twin for the first time in lot of years and he does explain it there I think!Thanks!!
Old 04-17-2014, 03:47 PM
Jim Schwagle
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I can access it no problem, on chrome. I would assume the message refers to your browser.