Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

14 sg duel rates on twin servos

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2014, 01:16 PM
bluescoobydoo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 14 sg duel rates on twin servos

I have tried every thing I can to get the duel rates to work on both aileron/elevator servos but I need help please.
I have a servo for each aileron/elevator half
I am using a 7 channel futaba fasst receiver which I know is working well and I have both servos on elevator and ailerons working but the duel rates only works on one servo.
the second aileron servo is on channel five(gear), how do I link the servos together so the duel rates affects both servos?
it was easy to do on my 10 c but the 14 sg needs getting use to before going to my more complicated models.
any help will be welcome
Old 04-23-2014, 02:43 PM
Truckracer
My Feedback: (19)

Received 44 Likes on 43 Posts

Have you defined the second aileron and elevator channels as aileron and elevator in the functions menu? For example, if your second aileron channel is ch 5, it may still be called gear. If so, you need to change that to aileron. Same for the elevator channel if a second servo is used. When so defined, all the trim, dual rate and expo functions, etc. fill follow to the second channel for that function.

Last edited by Truckracer; 04-24-2014 at 09:07 AM. Reason: can't write well and can't seem to spell