Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Great Service From Horizon

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2014, 12:35 PM
AlW
My Feedback: (17)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Great Service From Horizon

We see lots of comments about bad service from various model companies and I would like to relate a good experiance from the Horizon Service Department.I have a JR 10X transmitter that I purchased in 2006 and needed some minor service. The (5) year lithium memory battery had never been replaced and I also had a broken mix switch. I asked them to check out the complete system including the Spektrum DM9 rf module. I also asked them to save the models that were programed in the transmitter.The transmitter was sent from the West Coast on October 29th via UPS and Horizon received it on November 4th which they verified by email to me. The work was completed on on November 7th and was delivered to my home via Fedex on November 12th. Everything that I requested was completed to my satisfaction.That's what I call service.Thanks Horizon,Al Watson