Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

GRAUPNER MC-15 / 40MHz / channel 91

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2015, 10:20 AM
bijou

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default GRAUPNER MC-15 / 40MHz / channel 91

HI there ,

Next week I wheel have in my hand (hopefully) a Graupner MC-15 / 40MHz / 91 channel .
Regarding these I spent all my day (7 to 8 hours !!!) , today in order to find some informations / videos / tutorials at least a PDF Manual for it .
But despite all of my efforts I couldn't find anything , but NOTHING , zip , Zero informations about it . Mybe I'm not so skiled with internet .
I thought maybe was made only 400-500 pieces and nobody cares to put on internet some info .
I know was made around year 2008 ( not OLD , huh ) , and I thought is my last chance to open a thread here about these RC station .
Any information is valuable , so Please feel free to share with me what ever You have .
I am "brand new" to these field and I DON'T know anything about RC . Was the only one I get afford to buy . Is gonna be used for an RC submarine project .
So if You have some directions for me don't hesitate to tell me .

All the best

MARIUS