Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Futaba 14SG Programming Book

Old 07-15-2015, 10:34 AM
jmpups
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Futaba 14SG Programming Book

New user to 14SG radio. Amazon offers a book Futaba 14sg programming for fixed wing aircraft. It is only available through a Kindle. I understand that it is a very easy to understand format. I would like to know if anyone offers this in a Book form, rather than electronic.
Old 07-15-2015, 01:01 PM
malcolmholt

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Sorry but no. The book is only available in electronic form. It can be read on most computers, tablets and smartphones as well as on the Kindle. The appropriate apps can be downloaded free of charge from Amazon.

Each time Futaba release new software for the 14SG the book is updated accordingly and made available free of charge to existing owners of the book.
Old 07-17-2015, 06:09 AM
mattnew
My Feedback: (2)

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

+1 what Malcolm said. you don't need a kindle to read it, almost any modern computing device can load it, I have it on my android phone.
Old 07-17-2015, 08:28 PM
Rod_Hart
My Feedback: (4)

Great book.
Old 07-26-2015, 05:21 PM
dhal22

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Not only great but THE 14sg book.
Old 08-05-2015, 11:40 AM
Goody63

Totally new to Futaba and I was able to program my 6ch electric glider in one sitting thanks to Malcolm's excellent book. Highly recommend it.

Oh and even though I own a kindle, I also have the kindle program on my laptop so used that to read through the parts I needed as I was doing the setup.