Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Traxxas T-Maxx 3.3 took off on me

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2015, 06:38 AM
Jhollinger

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Traxxas T-Maxx 3.3 took off on me

I received a t-maxx 3.3 yesterday. I went through the process of breaking in the engine and tuning the carb. After that I was having fun with it and at one point the car takes off to my back lawn out of my control. I couldn't steer, break, etc. I brought it inside where I checked the throttle spring and antenna, all of which seemed perfectly fine. I was running the Lynks app on my phone which showed all my batteries were up to snuff as well. Thinking maybe it was a fluke, I brought it back outside but several hours later it happened again. This time when I lost control, it took off down the side of the road and crashed two houses down in my neighbor's backyard. The front end is a little busted now but more than anything I am puzzled as to why I keep losing control when I am only standing a few feet away.

Last edited by Jhollinger; 12-24-2015 at 03:56 PM.