Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Spektrum DX8

Old 01-04-2016, 06:53 AM
crayfish369

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Spektrum DX8

Hello,
I'm new here so please bare with me. Oh, I'm also pretty new to flying. I have a Blitzworks Fighting Falcon 70mm thrust vector F16. With my mentor helping I have been able to get it setup and working great on my radio with one exception. On the Banana Hobby video they show the thrust vector being on a switch, to activate or deactivate it. We haven't been able to figure out how to do it. I've tried taking the power leads for those servos and put them on aux switch but no joy. Is there anyone out there who can help me?
Old 01-04-2016, 02:53 PM
Zeeb
My Feedback: (41)

Received 67 Likes on 54 Posts

Well it's most probably done through a mix which is turned on/off with a selected switch/position.

I have a vectored thrust turbine and the servos to operate that have their own channels and are mixed to the rudder and elevator channels, assigned to a switch in order to turn the mix on/off, then the throws are adjusted on the TV servos.
Old 01-04-2016, 04:32 PM
crayfish369

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thank you Zeeb, after posting this my mentor texted me to go on Youtube and sent me a link that shows me that very process. now all I need is a 7 or 8 channel receiver and I'll be golden. Thanks again.