Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

So new to all this

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2016, 10:21 PM
catlory

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default So new to all this

Hi people of forum,

So I am completely new to this RC boat building. We are meant to make a small RC boat around width 310mm max and 550mm max length for our class.

So I have no idea where to start, but we know that we are doing a semi displacement hull and it is battery operated. Anyway that probably doesn't help much but there is a lot is specs I guess.

I want to know how to use the servo, how it is put in and connected to the rudder and how the rudder is connected to the boat. Super basic stuff, but I need a clear idea. Is there anyone who knows where I can get info or help?

If it helps we are using a standard Futuba S3003 and a push rod

Thank you so much if someone can help!
Old 03-29-2016, 08:02 AM
JollyPopper
My Feedback: (6)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Where are you located? Your sentence structure indicates that English is not your first language, and while coupling a rudder to a servo in a boat is one of the simplest operations in the RC world, the differences in how you use the English language and how someone whose first language is English uses it would make it very difficult to explain so that you can understand it. For that reason and that reason only I ask where you are. It would be much more lucid to you to find someone close to you geographically who runs boats and ask him. A five minute hands on look at a finished boat would tell you more than we could in volumes and volumes of dialogue.