Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Computer radio help

Old 04-05-2016, 06:24 AM
beberly540
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Computer radio help

Hello all, I need some assistance. this isn't my first computer radio but its new than my PRISM 7. so what I need help with is:
1..Kill switch box for DLE.. I have it hooked to a switch (disabled currently) I just need to make sure that I set switch at 100%. is this correct?
2..Stick movements are to sensitive at center position. I adjusted the exponential curve.. is this the only way to make center less sensitive or am I misunderstanding what I read? basically I wanna slow down the 0-50% movement. its so fast that it would knock a head off haha..

for those who want to know, I have a Tactic tx850.

theres so many adjustments that im not sure where to begin. Far more advanced than my prism 7..

also I DO not have dual rates set up yet.

Thanks for any advice.
Old 04-05-2016, 06:42 AM
BarracudaHockey
My Feedback: (11)

Received 343 Likes on 274 Posts

Sorry I can't help with that particular radio but I can answer some general questions.

For an optical kill switch to work the channel should change from full one way to full the other. Some radios thats 100 to -100, others its 100 to 100, whatever, look at the monitor, make sure its going all the way or nearly all the way from one extreme to the other.

Expo can soften the center of the stick throw, it can also make it more sensitive depending on which direction you go, best way to tell if you're going the right direction is use an abnormally high value, say 80 percent, and make sure it barely moves in the center and goes to full throw at full stick.
Old 04-05-2016, 08:17 AM
beberly540
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ok thanks.. yeah I set it to -100 for the expotential.. seems to soften up but it took all the way to -100 to make it to where I want.. I guess once I get use to the radio I can modify the %. its super quick and with my old radio servos were slow.. maybe its a difference in digital servos