Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Product location

Old 07-20-2017, 01:25 PM
rick505

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Product location

Hope it's OK to ask this here but any idea who might have a Spectra 2.4 DSSS module, #28724 or the module with Atom 3 combo, #29524 available for sale??

Of course, with everyone moving to 2.4 I guess I could simply keep using my Lynx 3D with Spectra module and call it a day. Don't laugh I love that radio.

Thanks
Old 07-21-2017, 02:19 PM
[email protected]

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Don't feel lonely, I have one radio that's so old it originally used a 63v battery. I live on the lake where I run my boats, and never compete so cross talk is not an issue. I have one guy across the lake that flies a plane with pontoons, but only a couple times a year, and we know each other well. I love my old radios, and wish I could help you out, but I can't, sorry.
Old 07-25-2017, 08:57 AM
Xpress

We have some of the Module/Receiver packages available, but keep in mind that these have been discontinued and we have also discontinued all parts support for them. There are also no more receivers available separately as well, I highly doubt you will find these items anywhere out there because the last time we sold these to distributors was several years ago.

We have the module and one receiver available as well as the module and 2 receivers available. I am going to see if our sales team will get them posted on our Weekender Warehouse website for purchase.
Old 08-04-2017, 06:37 AM
rick505

Saw them today and placed an order for one of each. Price was right and....well, why not. Thanks again for your help.

FYI and not a complaint but a side note, had a slight issue with order seemed like page refreshed and my info was gone but able to place order and pay via PayPal OK. Hopefully order was received intact as confirmation seemed OK.
Old 08-08-2017, 07:11 AM
Xpress

Originally Posted by rick505 View Post
Saw them today and placed an order for one of each. Price was right and....well, why not. Thanks again for your help.

FYI and not a complaint but a side note, had a slight issue with order seemed like page refreshed and my info was gone but able to place order and pay via PayPal OK. Hopefully order was received intact as confirmation seemed OK.
Yep your order was received, you should be receiving it shortly.
Old 08-08-2017, 11:09 AM
rick505

Smile

Originally Posted by Xpress View Post
Yep your order was received, you should be receiving it shortly.
Received yesterday exactly as ordered. All is again right with the world.
Thanks.