Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

URGENT Spektrum DX 9 Firmware Update Problems

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2017, 01:54 AM
Rickskid

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default URGENT Spektrum DX 9 Firmware Update Problems

Hi All,
I’m new to the forum, so hoping someone can help. Firstly I have bought a pre-owned Spektrum DX9, I have managed to get Horizon to delete the previous owner so I can register it to myself. I have successfully managed to register it in my name. I have downloaded the most recent firmware update and sound updates, all good so far. I loaded the files onto the SD card and managed to install the new sound files onto the transmitter no problem. Then I tried the Firmware update. After a lot of faffing around and a re-format of the SD card I have managed to get the Transmitter to switch on, recognise the update file and boot into update mode. This shows the Spektrum logo and a slide bar underneath with around a tenth of it highlighted on the left. It has stayed in this state for about 30 minutes now and the bar has not moved. The instructions said not to switch off during update. It appears to have locked, what do I do now before my batteries go flat? If I turn it off again will it corrupt the transmitter? If any one can help I would be very grateful. Thanks folks.

Rick
Old 12-20-2017, 07:31 AM
AndyKunz

Received 34 Likes on 33 Posts

Answered in your posting on RCG.

Andy