Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Should I upgrade my 12X?

Old 10-19-2018, 02:52 PM
Art ARRO
My Feedback: (5)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Did you ask for their return? My ST-126 was defective NIB. I sent it back to Horizon within a week and they forwarded it to JRSA. After several go-arounds they (JRSA) offered to return it "as is" but requested $ 7.99 shipping. I then asked for a mailing address for sending them a USPS MO for payment. This was in early Sept and have not heard anything back from JRSA. Not a good example of service from their supposed service center. I wanted the servo back for installation/sizing, servo arms and the lead. Still waiting....
Rgds,
Art ARRO
Old 10-19-2018, 04:28 PM
KFX450
My Feedback: (30)

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

They wanted to charge me for shipping them back. At that point I told them to keep em. I would not have had any use for them. They moved their service to NH but when I sent them it was to horizon who forwarded them to JR in IL. Who then shipped them to NH. So they were gonna while. I was done.
Old 10-20-2018, 06:44 AM
Ron Stahl
My Feedback: (12)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Was off yesterday and went flying with the guys and all we had to do was rebind my planes to the Tx now that is has DSMX installed. None of the models or programming was lost or changed so far on the five I flew with it or the three in my shop. HH was a pleasure to deal with and now two more of my buddies are sending theirs off as well.

Last edited by Ron Stahl; 10-20-2018 at 08:03 PM.
Old 10-20-2018, 09:05 AM
AndyKunz

Received 33 Likes on 32 Posts

Yes, the rebind is the only thing you would need to do.

Andy