Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

I need help with flaperons

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2019, 03:44 PM
louisthelou

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I need help with flaperons

Hello, I want to have flaperons on my electrified glider - but I have polyhedral wings, there are presently 2 flaps, 2 inner ailerons, and 2 small outer ailerons. When flying normally with ailerons I want the outer ailerons to have great amount of movement, then the inner ailerons to have medium movement, and the flaps to have small movement. When I switch on the flaps I want the flaps to have a great movement (downwards), and the inner ailerons to have medium movement downwards, and the outer ailerons to have a little movement downwards. I still need some aileron control during landing with the flaps turned on. So I need some movement of both inner and outer ailerons while the flaps are engaged. I am looking at buying an Airtronics SD10GS transmitter. Will this transmitter get me what I want? Do I need digital servos? Any help would be great, thanks.
Old 09-04-2019, 04:20 AM
linesnrc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I use a mix for ailerons most out not to move down from their "flap" position.If the flap mixing is modest, I have not seen problems even with only two ailerons set up.Close to the ground the rudder is the right way to correct the course anyway.