Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Receivers

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2019, 03:25 AM
Hamzathelion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Receivers

I have a problem with my recievers burning out is there a way i can fix that also i want to buy a 8/18 channel mini receiver for a airplane but want to use it for my RC car since its cheap it there a way i can use it for ground. Someone please help
Old 04-02-2019, 04:23 AM
BarracudaHockey
My Feedback: (11)

Received 346 Likes on 277 Posts

You only need to start one thread per question.

Lets start with, what kind of receiver is burning out? I would take directly to the manufacturer
Old 04-02-2019, 09:46 AM
BarracudaHockey
My Feedback: (11)

Received 346 Likes on 277 Posts

Users reply:

I made a second account so I dont have to wait 24 hours I have 2.4GHz traxxas receiver and i called traxxas but they said bring it in and they would give me a new for 40 dollars but thats a rip off. I personaly believe that the reciever burnt out because I amd using 2 3s lipos making 6s, I have the E-revo 1/8 edition and heard that the esc bec's setting is too high and i need to adjust it but i already have a burnt receiver so i cant adjust it also i am going to get the castle link.
Old 04-05-2019, 05:26 AM
Hamzathelion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Its my TQI 2.4 GHz receiver from traxxas. I did call traxxas but all they said was replace it for 40$ which is way to much money. I was hoping I could learn some advice on how to repair it if possible